Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and high quality dental care. We understand that you, or your family member, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. You are not alone, and our practice puts forth an extra effort to make sure that you are comfortable and happy when you visit our practice. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient and you can always count on receiving individual attention from our doctor and staff.
Your first visit includes:
- A review of your dental and medical history
- X-rays may be taken only if required
- A consultation with Dr. Claudio Tocchio to discuss with you your treatment recommendations and any questions or concerns that you may have
- provide you with a treatment plan and the fees for your procedure
Important: a parent or guardian must accompany patients 18 years of age and younger
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these things with you to your first appointment:
- Your referral form from your Dentist or Orthodontist
- Your most recent x-ray if available, if not, we can take one in our office (a fee will apply)
- A list of all the medication you are currently taking and your pharmacy's contact information
- Your health card or drivers licence should you need a narcotic prescription
Call us at (416) 226-4030 to make your appointment
office hours vary Monday-Friday 830am-430pm
Your time is just at important as our time. Please give us 48hrs. notification if you need to cancel or change your appointment. For your appointment, arrive to the office a few minutes before your scheduled time. We do our best to book emergency appointments and sometimes, see patients that may require more time than anticipated, which may cause delays. Your understanding and patience is appreciated.
We look forward to meeting you and taking care of your in the most efficient and professional manner. Please give us a call and our friendly office staff will be ready to help you schedule an appointment.