Meet Dr. Tocchio
Dr. Claudio Tocchio is licensed by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He began his education at McMaster University in Hamilton, ON, where he attended on a Governor’s Scholarship. His Doctorate of Dental Surgery was earned at the University of Toronto, followed by a General Practice Residency at Toronto Western Hospital. In order to specialize in oral surgery, Dr. Tocchio completed an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit Michigan. For the past 30 years, he has provided only the highest quality oral and maxillofacial surgical treatments with an emphasis on patient comfort and experience.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Tocchio serves as Chief of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery at North York General Hospital. In the past, Dr. Tocchio has served as a staff surgeon at Sunnybrook & Womens College Hospitals, as well as at Toronto Hospital (Western & General Division).
- Canadian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Ontario Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Past President and Executive Member
- Ontario & Canadian Dental Associations
- Canadian Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American College of Dentists, Honorary Member
- Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity